The Guys' Picks!
1. JUNE FORAY- Chuck Jones is reported to have said, "June Foray is not the female Mel Blanc, Mel Blanc was the male June Foray." And we know all what happened to Mel Blanc.
2. DOC SEVERINSEN - Anagram time: CENSORED VEINS
3. ZSA ZSA GABOR- "Arrivederci, Baby!"
4. KIRK DOUGLAS- Sure you're a "Tough Guy" but come on, you're 94.
5. MICHAEL DOUGLAS - "Yeah pop, well I'm friggin Spartacus too."
6. ARETHA FRANKLIN - "D-E-A-D R-I-P find out what it means to me"
7. SEAN CONNERY- Actually, you only live once.
8. BETTY FORD - Found on road, dead. (Died 7/8/2011)
9. MARGARET THATCHER - Apparently she's entitled to sit in the House of Lords. That's got to be a relief.
10. CONRAD BAIN - Perhaps a different stroke?
11. LARRY STORCH - "The Great Race" is just about over.
12. LYNDON LAROUCHE - We're looking for a little less movement Lyndon
13. JEAN STAPLETON - Stifle yourself, Edith.