The Guys' Picks!
1. BOB HOPE - Dude, we're starting to get a little pissed. (DIED 7/28/03)
2. STROM THURMOND- Had he been elected in '48 maybe he'd be dead already. (DIED 6/26/03)
3. WARREN ZEVON - That whole Commisson about Kennedy really bugged us Warren.(DIED 9/7/03)
4. LEVI STUBBS - It's the same old song, with a different meaning now...
5. J.D. SALINGER - Bye, bye Rye guy.
6. LADY BIRD JOHNSON - Bird. Johnson. Talk about perverted parents.
7. RONALD REAGAN - How could we forget Ron.
8. MADAME CHIANG KAI-SHEK - Enough Already. (DIED 10/23/03)
9. POPE JOHN PAUL II - He may be the only guy left in the Church soon.
10. SARAH BRADY - Hates guns, loves smokes.
11. RONNIE BIGGS - He was a Great Train Robber but he's not such a healthy prisoner.
12. TED "DOUBLE DUTY" RADCLIFFE - His first duty was baseball. We're banking on his second.
13. ART CARNEY - Hey Norton! Hey, Norton? Hey....Norton. Norton....(DIED 9/9/03)